Thursday, March 14, 2019

I'm not Too Good at Goodbyes

Stepping in a new room is very nerve-wracking, but exciting at the same time. I get to see both familiar and new faces. I look at the 35 people with me, and see how fear was etched onto their faces. I take a seat and wait for our adviser. Minutes passed and she enters with a bag in her hand. It’s finally beginning. This is the start of the school year. But as days go by, we start to either converge, diverge, or probably even slide pass each other. But all of our journeys are worth blogging. Remember the first time we met our teacher in TLE?

 She was Mrs.Evelyn Vera Cruz. She put me in Station no.8 and I will never forget. That station has a lot of memories we have embroidered together. Those lessons she taught. How come I will forget those? But the question is? Do I deserve not going to that room anymore? I will really miss it. And the answer is, I am not ready. I cannot leave that room. I'm not done making memories, yet. All those blogs she made us do, was nothing compared to the happiness we have shared together.

I'm not fond of saying goodbyes, but as I will enter the next grade level. It will be easier for me. And I will not be ashamed to say, "Ma'am Evelyn taught me." So, I hope we will soon meet again, one day. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not Too Good at Goodbyes

Stepping in a new room is very nerve-wracking, but exciting at the same time. I get to see both familiar and new faces. I look at the 35 peo...