Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Bring it On!!

Oh my!.... I didn't notice the time was running so fast. Over 2 months of my grade 10 years has already passed, and the first quarter will soon come up to an end. Of course in the first quarter, i had mix of emotions, excitement and stress. Blogging and the internet was one of our lessons in TLE subject, and I think I have problems with it.

I hated blogging once, because I thought blogging was just a way to show off or to show fame. It irritated me thinking that there are a lot of fame whores nowadays. Albert Einstein once said that there will come a time that the world will be occupied by idiots. Well, isn't it happening right now? Since I hated blogging from the past, a thought came to my mind, "In 2020 there will not be a single person without a blog channel." Because thinking of our state, we tend to embrace what is new to the society, we portray bandwagon. I do not say blogging is for idiots, in fact, I learned it; I learned how to appreciate it. I learned how it is useful. I learned what the benefits from it are. I learned that I was wrong about thinking blogging is for idiots. In fact, I made my own blog channel, where I can share my opinions and thoughts about certain things. It was absolutely great! Despite the fun about it, it helped me widen my vocabulary and improve my grammar skills.

Approximately 5-8 hours, I am attached with the internet, daily. Yet, there wasn't a time when i got interested about it. How does it work? How did it start? Are there other Internets? To me, it didn't matter anymore. I just share the beneficiaries through it. But here in Grade 10, we learn everything about it. It gave me chills, though. It was a great experience knowing the facts about it.

Moreover, despite the exciting lessons, of course there were also challenges that need to be overcome. For example is that, regularly, the first lessons of the grading should be done by the teacher, but it was not. Our teacher challenged at already right from the start, that she wanted us to take the first lessons through a reporting discussion. I had no problems with reporting since I am already used to it, but my concern was about my team. How should we do it? The team decided who will take over the different tasks, researching, reporting, encoding and others. The day had come and our report was outstandingly executed, I guess, since we got the attention of everybody during the report. It was a fun experience, though but I knew that there will be incoming harder tasks.

I didn't have many problems at all, since it was fun and exciting. The only thing is that I barely had time to work on my blog because we had a lot of works from the other subjects. Good thing I managed to keep up. Moving on, I will definitely be much ready on the upcoming grading. I wasn't satisfied with my performance this grading so perhaps, I should make it better. No matter what challenges they will be, I will face them and overcome them thoroughly. Bring it on!

6 comments:

I'm not Too Good at Goodbyes

Stepping in a new room is very nerve-wracking, but exciting at the same time. I get to see both familiar and new faces. I look at the 35 peo...