Sunday, February 3, 2019

REBIRTH!

The moment we are out inside our mother's womb, life took its place and our nature defines every action we take. The incapability to resist ourselves from doing wrong things makes a great scratch in our pure soul. We become helpless, we become hopeless, and we regret the wrong things we have done. However, there is God.

A sunrise is a way of God saying, we should start again. Everyday is a beginning that God himself has set for us. He is giving us the opportunity not to erase what we have done wrong yesterday or make the same mistake but to make things right how it should be. We should also consider the fact that every new year is also a new chapter of our lives or let's say it our "Rebirth". 

At some instances, our beginning isn't always perfect, or go accordingly. Sometimes, we are afraid to fail on how we should begin. We are pulled by doubts to our own capabilities. We have our minds and hands to fulfill something but what's missing is our heart to nurture it. We should keep in mind that not all successful endings has the perfect beginnings. He who has a good vision to his positive outcome where he puts his whole innocence to the thing he believes in will be the ones successful. He who cannot be easily driven away by the challenges along the way. He who can balance things appropriately. We should also remember that not all has a great beginning, we are all starting at a certain point. We only need the courage to take one step forward and bear whatever the risks it would be. We are not praised on a wonderful beginning, but rather on a successful ending. 

 I am blessed with another chapter in my life. Be whatever it wants to be! I'm saying I am positive of my future no matter how this beginning of my chapter starts. I'm positive that I will fill this chapter with something worthy enough to be treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not Too Good at Goodbyes

Stepping in a new room is very nerve-wracking, but exciting at the same time. I get to see both familiar and new faces. I look at the 35 peo...